Call us now to talk through your vacation options!
- USA & Canada Toll-Free
1877 298 7205
- UK FreeFone
0800 096 9438
+353 69 77686
Your Escorted Coach Tour of Scotland Includes
8 days/7 nights/13 meals or 9 days/8 nights/14 meals
- Tour Includes:
- Airport transfers at start and end of tour
- Sightseeing by luxury coach
- Professional tour director
- 8 nights in hotels listed
- Full breakfast daily (B) except on day 1
- 6 dinners (D) including
- - Scottish Highland Evening
- - Edinburgh restaurant dinner
- - 4 table d'hote dinners
- Welcome get-together drink
- Tours of Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Ceilidh with traditional Scottish band
- Loch Lomond scenic cruise
- Ferry to the Isle of Skye
- Whisky tasting and tour at Glenfiddich Distillery
- Tea and scones at Falls of Feugh
- Reserved seats for Edinburgh Military Tattoo on July 28 to August 18 departures
- Edinburgh open-top bus tour
- Visits and admissions to Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, Inveraray Castle, Clan Donald Centre at Armadale Castle, Culloden Battlefield Visitor Centre, Speyside Cooperage, Balmoral Castle or Crathes Castle, Crathie Church, Glamis Castle, St Andrews and Edinburgh Castle
- Deluxe carry-on backpack, ticket wallet, luggage tags & strap
- All local taxes, hotel service charges & porterage for one suitcase per person
Stay at the following (or similar):
- Glasgow Marriott Hotel, Glasgow (1 night)
- Isles of Glencoe, Ballachulish(1 night)
- Newton Hotel, Nairn (1 night)
- Ardoe House Hotel, Blairs(2 nights)
- Macdonald Holyrood HotelEdinburgh (2 or 3 nights)
On the sleet-filled morning of April 16th 1746, one of the most infamous days in Scottish history, the exhausted Jacobite forces of Chales Stuart known as “ Bonnie Prince Charlie” were defeated by a superior Hanoverian army. ...read more
Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum is Scotland’s most popular free attraction and is located in the picturesque Kelvin Park in the popular West End of the city. It first opened its doors in 1901 and it has 22 themed, state of the art galleries displaying an astonishing 8000 objects....read more
Glamis Castle is situated beside the village of Glamis in Angus , Scotland. Glamis Castle has been the home of the Lyon family since the 14th century and was the childhood home of Elizabeth Bowes- Lyon who married King George VI....read more
Situated on top of an extinct volcano, Edinburgh Castle has dominated the skyline for centuries. The castle's powerful stone walls have withstood many sieges and its extravagant apartments were and important residence of Scottish kings and queens....read more
Inveraray Castle is the ancestral home of the Duke of Argyll, Chief of the Clan Campbell The ancient Royal Burgh of Inveraray lies 60 miles north west of Glasgow and the castle stands proud on the shores of Loch Fyne , Scotland’s longest sea loch since the 1400s. The castle rises grey-green above its park and is stunning against the ruggedness of the highland scenery....read more
Thanks for your email and interest in our level of satisfaction to our recent trip to your Country.
The entire trip was outstanding.
We found RyanAir easy to use and offering an excellent and well honed service. The itinerary was right and the accommodation was good with a special mention to Tom & Val Rothwell at Kilkenny. Tom & Val were exceptional and set the scene for a memorable visit for us. They provided a service and a welcome that was far and above that what was expected.
We chose to drive on more minor roads than major and so avoided the tourist rush and probably saw more than most. We sought and accepted the advice of our hosts and without exception was right.
The only thing that we would do differently would be to spend another day in Dublin and probably drive in the opposite direction.
In conclusion, all thanks must be given to you for your professional and informed assistance that you provided to me during the planning time of our trip. This was most appreciated and made our holiday to Ireland easy and enjoyable.
Quentin Short, Western Australia