Call us now to talk through your vacation options!
- USA & Canada Toll-Free
1877 298 7205
- UK FreeFone
0800 096 9438
+353 69 77686
9 Night Traditional Irish Music Tour
Real Traditional Irish Music Tours of Ireland
IrishTourism are the only tour operator offering real traditional Irish music tours of Ireland. Our tours will help you discover the very best in traditional Irish music through recitals, sessions and demonstrations featuring some of the greatest names in traditional music in Ireland today including renowned composer Peadar O’Riada, Donnchadh Gough from the band Danu and Jack Talty a well known concertina player, composer and producer. In Ballyvourney you will meet popular traditional Irish dance instructor Timmy ‘The Brit’ McCarthy and learn a few steps yourself.
Do You Play Traditional Irish Music?
If you play traditional music we encourage you to bring your instruments along as participation is always welcome and this is an ideal opportunity for you to play with some of the best musicians in Ireland from the oldest traditional style to modern and contemporary interpretations. However, these tours are suitable for anybody with an interest in traditional Irish Music.
- Trinity Capital Hotel or Similar, Dublin for 1 Night
- Park Hotel or Similar, Dungarvan for 2 Nights
- The Mills Inn or similar, Ballyvourney for 2 Nights
- Barr Na Sráide Guest House or similar, Dingle for 2 Nights
- The Old Ground Hotel or similar, Ennis for 2 Nights
Your Tour Includes
• 9 Nights’ Accommodation with Private Facilities
• Transport in luxury touring coach
• Irish Breakfast Daily
• 6 Evening Meals
• 1 lunch
• Traditional Music Recital & Questions Session with Donnchadh Gough and friends in Dungarvan
• Ring Traditional Music Session in Mooney's Pub
• Traditional Irish Dance Session with Timmy ‘The Brit’ McCarthy
• Traditional Irish Music Talk with Peadar Ó Riada
• Thursday Night Trad Music Session in The Mills Inn Ballyvourney
• Stories Through Song Tour & Information Session with Joe Creedon
• Gougane Barra Guided Tour
• Dingle Peninsula Tour
• Traditional Music Recital & Questions Session with Jack Talty and friends in Ennis
• Entrance Fees to the Following Attractions & Sites: Dublin Castle, Kilkenny Castle, Lismore Heritage Centre, Blarney Castle, Gallarus Oratory, The Blasket Centre, Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, Cliffs of Moher, The Irish Traditional Music Centre.
In May I led a tour to the Emerald Isle of Ireland and Northern Ireland. It was one of the best trips I have ever been on. Ireland has some amazing scenery in all the different shades of green. We saw castles (even stayed in one) and churches and burial sites. We toured the Waterford Crystal factory, and the famous Jameson and Bushmills Distilleries. We saw where thousands emigrated to the United States, and the new Titanic Museum in Belfast. At the Giant's Causeway we could see over to Scotland. Our spiritual life was lifted up with a study of St Patrick and the Shamrock and his teachings on the Trinity. We ended our trip with a visit to Guinness and the famous Irish dancers.
Thanks to all the staff for giving us a wonderful tour.
Pastor Stephen Hein
Pastor Stephen Hein