Call us now to talk through your vacation options!
- USA & Canada Toll-Free
1877 298 7205
- UK FreeFone
0800 096 9438
+353 69 77686
UCF v Penn State in Ireland Escorted Tour
24th August 2014 8 Nights from €1209 Per Person
Combine your love of American Football with your love of Ireland on this unforgettable 8 night tour. During your time here in Ireland you will have the opportunity to explore the wild but scenic beauty of the Connemara region, gaze over the astounding beauty of the Cliffs of Moher and make your way to the top of Blarney Castle to kiss the famous Blarney Stone. Your tour of Ireland will allow you to discover the jaw-dropping coastal scenery of the Ring of Kerry and the picturesque port town of Cobh which was the final port of call for the Titanic in 1912. The highlight of your Ireland tour will no doubt be the football game between Penn State and UCF on the 30th of August or perhaps the joyous atmosphere at the pre-game tailgate in Dublin’s Church Restaurant!
Your Escorted Tour of Ireland Includes:
- Transfers on arrival and departure by private coach (arrivals prior to 10.00am)
- Sightseeing in a luxury coach with professional driver/guide
- 8 nights accommodation in rooms with private facilities
- Irish breakfast daily
- 3 hotel table d’hote dinners
- Welcome breakfast
- Sheep farm visit
- Jaunting Car (Horse & Carriage) through Killarney National Park
- Pre-game Tailgate Lunch
- Farewell Irish Night including dinner and show
- Entrance fees to the following sites and attractions: Kilbeggan Distillery, Clonmacnoise, Cliffs of Moher and Atlantic Edge Exhibition, Connemara Marble, Kylemore Abbey, Connemara History & Heritage Museum, Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, Muckross House & Gardens, Skellig Experience, Cobh Heritage Centre, Old Jameson’s Midleton Distillery, Blarney Castle, Rock of Cashel, Trinity College Library and Book of Kells Exhibition, Guinness Storehouse
- Porterage of one piece of luggage per person at each hotel
- Hotel service charges and tax (at current rate)
- Forser Court Hotel, Galway (2 Nights)
- Lake Hotel, Killarney (3 Nights)
- Dublin City Inn, Dublin (3 Nights)
Yes, we really enjoyed our trip to Ireland!
Excellent combination of Hotels and their locations, Best accommodation was the Hotel in Killarney & Kinsale.
Thank you for organizing our trip to Ireland.
Elmar Rhoe, Bayern, Germany