Dundrum House Hotel Golf and Leisure Club is an elegant 18th Century Manor House with full time leisure and health facilities. Built in 1730 it was purchased by Austin and Mary Crowe in 1978 and opened as a hotel in 1981. Substantial and sensitive restoration of the Manor House has been complimented by the construction of a White Flag award winning health and leisure club and a wonderful 18-hole championship golf course designed by Ryder Cup hero Philip Walton.
Ancient Irish chieftains, the O'Dwyer's of Kilnamanagh, once held the land where Lord Hawarden, The Earl of Montalt, built Dundrum House in 1730. Its elegant Georgian lines presided over a demesne of 2,400 statute acres and consolidated Anglo-Norman power in the area for nearly 200 years. The Hawardens sold the property to a religious order at the beginning of the 20th century and the Crowe family bought the house and adjoining lands on the Multeen River in 1978.
The Crowe Family have created a country manor house of style and warmth which again reflects the grace and elegance the house enjoyed in the 18th century. Open log fires greet guests on chilly spring and autumn evenings and the bar, with its beautiful stained glass windows, is the perfect meeting place for guests, golfers and hill walkers.
You can enjoy complimentary access to Health & Leisure Centre with 21M Swimming Pool, Children's Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna Steam Room and fully equipped Gym. There’s a variety of beauty treatments and packages available from “The Coach House Beauty” located within the Resort.
For fine dining, one can avail of the award winning extensive a la carte menu in the Rossmore dining room. Our team of highly trained chefs will satisfy every taste bud. Our international bistro - style menus, inspired by delicacies around the world, provide a comprehensive array of choice for both the traditional and more adventurous diner. There is also an extensive wine list to choose from.